Incredibly, Jim and I diagnose the issue with my gear hub, perform open hub surgery, and actually repair it. I mean “good as new” repaired.
Still not working right is the fatigue in my legs. I am wiped out today, and the headwind doesn’t help. For the first time this trip, I am truly looking forward to a rest day (day after tomorrow).
In the meantime,now it’s your turn. We are working pretty hard out here, but there is much more to accomplish, and our non-pedalling productive time is scant. We could use your help with a few things:
- spreading the word – Kindly forward and circulate our posts and blogs widely. The wider the net, the better chance there is of getting in front of the people that we can most benefit.
- Media – do you have media contacts that you can leverage? Please make a pitch on our behalf. There is a “media” section at the bottom of our web page (www.SpinningWheelsTour.ca),
- Donations – on our donations page, we have listed a number of charities, by Province, that match our ideal of promoting physical fitness. Please consider donating and, as importantly, please share with others And if you support what Jim, Mike, Darlene and I are doing, consider funding us via our GoFundMe site
- Events – Organize an event or reception when we are coming to your community. It is amazing to be welcomed into an event that you have put together. We rise (and ride) to the occasion. You’ll see.
- Shelter – On the road, we really start missing home cooked meals, working showers;) and nice beds. Consider inviting us in for the night. Think of us as 4 adorable, non-shedding, house trained, adorable (oops, repeated) puppies, who are adorable.
And to those of you who have done these things already, thanks for your support, friendship and participation.